- Hafiz, R. and Frost, R. (2011) Modular Natural Language Processing Using Declarative Attribute Grammars. 10th Mexican International Conference on Artificial Intelligence, MICAI-2011, Puebla, Mexico 2011.
- Hafiz, R. and Frost, R. (2011) A System for Modularly Constructing Efficient Natural Language Processors. Computational linguistics-Applications Conference, Poland, 2011.
- Hafiz, R. and Frost, R. (2010) Lazy Combinators for Executable Specifications of General Attribute Grammars. Proceedings of the 12th International Symposium on Practical Aspects of Declarative Languages (PADL), ACM-SIGPLAN. January 2010, Madrid, Spain.
- Hafiz, R. (2009) Executable Specifications of Fully General Attribute Grammars with Ambiguity and Left-Recursion. Proceedings of the 22nd Canadian Conference on AI 2009 Extended Abstract : 274-278
- Frost, R., Hafiz, R. and Callaghan, P. (2008) Parser Combinators for Ambiguous Left-Recursive Grammars. Proceedings of the 10th International Symposium on Practical Aspects of Declarative Languages (PADL), ACM-SIGPLAN. January 2008, San Francisco, USA.
- Frost, R., Karaki, A., Dufour, D., Greig, G., Hafiz, R., Shi, Y., Daichendt, S., Chandon, S,. Barolak, J., and Fortier, R. (2008) MySpeechWeb: software to facilitate the construction and deployment of speech applications on the web. ASSETS 2008, Pages: 249-250.
- Frost, R., Hafiz, R. and Callaghan, P. (2007) Modular and Efficient Top-Down Parsing for Ambiguous Left-Recursive Grammars. Proceedings of the 10th International Workshop on Parsing Technologies (IWPT), ACL-SIGPARSE. Pages: 109 - 120, June 2007, Prague.
- Frost, R. and Hafiz, R. (2006) A New Top-Down Parsing Algorithm to Accommodate Ambiguity and Left Recursion in Polynomial Time. ACM SIGPLAN Notices, Volume 41 Issue 5, Pages: 46 - 54.
- Hafiz, R. (2006) Efficient Combinator Parsing for Natural-Language. Master's Thesis, University of Windsor.
- Frost, R. (2003) Monadic Memoization towards Correctness-Preserving Reduction of Search. Canadian Conference on AI 2003: 66-80.
- Frost, R. (2002) W/AGE : The Windsor Attribute Grammar Programming Environment. IEEE Symposia on Human Centric Computing Languages and Environments 2002: 96-98.
- Frost, R. and Szydlowski, B. (1996) Memoizing Purely Functional Top-Down Backtracking Language Processors. Sci. Comput. Program. 27(3): 263-288.
- Frost, R. (1999) A Natural-Language Speech Interface Constructed Entirely as a Set of Executable Specifications. AAAI/IAAI 1999: 908-909.
- Frost, R. (1994) Using Memoization to Achieve Polynomial Complexity of Purely Functional Executable Specifications of Non-Deterministic Top-Down Parsers. SIGPLAN Notices 29(4): 23-30.
- Frost, R. (1993) Guarded Attribute Grammars. Softw., Pract. Exper. 23(10): 1139-1156.
- Frost, R. (1992) Constructing Programs as Executable Attribute Grammars. Comput. J. 35(4): 376-389.
- Frost, R. (1990) Constructing programs in a calculus of lazy interpreters. Conference proceedings on Formal methods in software development 1990 , Napa, California, United States ACM SIGSOFT Softw. Eng. Notes Vol. 15 (4): 30-41.
- Frost, R. (1989) Application programming as the construction of language interpreters. SIGPLAN Notices 24(9): 142-151.
- Frost, R. and Karamatos, S. (1989) W/AGE a CASE tool for the interactive synthesis of application programs. Workshop on Automating Software Design at IJCAI-89. ed. R. McCartney.
- Frost, R. and J. Launchbury (1989) Constructing Natural Language Interpreters in a Lazy Functional Language. Comput. J. 32(2): 108-121.